Marist Youth

Calling all Marist students! Are you interested in living out your faith through service for those in need? If yes, Marist Youth may be for you.

Jack Meador

A student works with a grade school student during Marist Youth tutoring.

Jack Meador, MHS News Editor

Marist Youth is a club aimed at all four years of Marist students that wish to help those in need in the community.  Youth runs charitable events, organizes service projects, and collects donations for mission trips.

While some may be averse to the service aspect of the club, helping those in need is a priority.

Marist Youth moderator Michael Brennan says, “The club was created to engage students with one another and to get them involved in service projects.”  Marist students that join the club travel frequently.  Students venture around the country at least 4 times per year, meeting up and interacting with other Marist schools and their students.

Club members carry on the Marist tradition and St. Marcellin Champagnat’s mission of doing good work and helping others. Some events that the club is involved in are community clean-up projects, Christmas and Thanksgiving food drives, free grade school tutoring, and much more.

For application and additional information, contact Campus Ministry and club moderator Michael Brennan.  Marist Youth meets on Friday mornings to coordinate and plan events.