What – Like it’s Hard? Easy to love ‘Legally Blonde’ 

What - Like its Hard? Easy to love Legally Blonde 

Legally Blonde is a movie I can watch a million times. This movie had me laughing, and crying at the same time. After watching this movie I want to be Elle Woods. 

Last time I watched this movie it was on prime video. Some other websites you can find this movie on are Tubi, Hulu, and Apple TV. After watching this movie, I would highly recommend it. 

This movie might appeal more to the girl/young women population, only for the fact it is about a girly sorority girl going to Harvard Law School. This movie might not appeal to the male audience because it is more relatable for women than men. 

Elle woods is a perky, peppy, sorority girl with a lot to prove. Elle is the president of her sorority at UCLA. She was majoring in fashion merchandise before making the radical change to try and become a lawyer. 

Legally Blond is a comedy that will never get old. It’s iconic on all levels. I loved everything about this movie, whether it was the scenery, the soundtrack or the acting. I never got tired. Witherspoon’s acting perfectly portrayed the LA girl stereotype.

The set of this movie never bored me. There was always something new to look at or admire. Whether it was Elle’s closet, or the Harvard campus the set designers did an astonishing job. Elles closet had every designer item you could ever want. Her closet was endless with top of the line clothing and accessories. Most women would appreciate the fashion statement Elle Woods made. 

The soundtrack portrayed the movie to a tee. Right when the movie starts they play perfect day by Hoku. I don’t think they could have opened up the movie with any other song. It gave you a very bubbly, cheerful feel. While watching the movie, they always played music at the right time and it never felt forced. 

Reese Witherspoon’s acting was by far her best. They couldn’t have cast a better Elle Woods. You can tell Witherspoon put a lot of effort into becoming her character. My favorite scene was when Elle Woods saw Warner Huntington (Matthew Davis) in the hallway and said, “ No silly I go here Harvard… What like it’s hard?” This scene is iconic and will forever be remembered. 

The first time I watched this movie I was around six years old. I don’t remember my initial thoughts, but I wouldn’t have kept watching if I didn’t like it. When me and my friends are looking for a movie to watch, Legally Blond is always at the top of the list. It’s a fan favorite. 

I would give this movie 5 stars. This is one of my favorite movies of all time, and I will never get sick of watching it.